GSRA8+: Graduate Sponsorship Research Award International Track Special Call
Submission Deadline: 6 September 2021
Qatar National Research Fund (QNRF) is pleased to announce the launch of a special expedited call as part of the 8th cycle of the Graduate Sponsorship Research Award (GSRA8+).
This call supports outstanding graduate candidates by offering them competitive scholarships to undertake research-based graduate studies towards masters and doctoral degrees at international institutions that are part of the Amiri list.
- Candidates should be Qatari nationals or children of Qatari mothers.
- The candidate's age should not exceed 30 years at the time of the submission deadline.
- The study program should be in areas representing national priorities for Qatar, as outlined in the research focus areas in appendix 5.
- Candidates should submit a full or provisional acceptance letter from an approved international institution in Al-Amiri list.
- The approved institutions are listed in Appendix 1 in GSRA8+ RFA.
For more details about the eligibility criteria, please read the RFP document available at the download center.
Online proposal submission for this cycle opens on 18 August 2021 and ends on 6 September 2021, and the funding announcement will be in mid-September 2021.
For more information about GSRA, please visit QNRF’s Website GSRA Page.