Dr. Timothy L. Killeen, Chair
Professor of Atmospheric and Space Sciences
- Vice Chancellor of Research, State University of New York System and
President, Research Foundation for SUNY
- PhD. in Atomic and Molecular Physics from University College London (US Citizen)
Former positions include
- Assistant Director for Geosciences, National Science Foundation
- Member, National Academy of Engineering
- Director, National Center for Atmospheric Research
- Senior scientist at the High Altitude Observatory
- Director, Space Physics Research Laboratory, University of Michigan.
- Associate Vice-President for Research, University of Michigan
- President Americans Geophysical Union
- Past Director of the Space Physics Research Laboratory and Associate Vice President for Research –University of Michigan
- Editor-in-Chief for the Journal of Atmospheric and Solar Terrestrial Physics.